ECON-4 is digital speed governor dedicated for speed control of gas or diesel engines.
ECON-4 guarantees precise and fast speed control in variable load applications (island operation) and precise load control in network parallel operation. ECON-4 can control different types of actuators (linear, bridge, low voltage signal) providing up to 8A continuous signal which makes it a general speed controller for almost every actuator on the market for engines in range up to few MWel. Additionally ECON-4 can be connected with the gen-set control system via CAN line which significantly reduce and simplify the wiring and commissioning work.
• 8-36Vdc power supply range
• 2 types of outputs for actuator control:
o Power output with max current of 8 A continuous – dedicated for direct interface to actuators, Linear w/o position feedback and Bridge actuators supported (GAC, Heinzmann, Woodward)
o Low power outputsL 0-10VDC/0-20mA signal for smart actuators or stepper motor drivers
• Speed control possible in 3 modes – Binary / Analogue / Data
• IP 20
• Operating temperature: -30…+70°C
• Isochronous/droop mode
• Actuator position feedback utilisation
• Different settings for island and network parallel operation to suit the required control parameters
• Start actuator position limitation and maximum actuator position limitation fully adjustable
Suitable for following applications:
• Single speed applications, e.g. 1500 or 1800 RPM
• Network parallel operation, typically CHPs
• Variable load applications in Island operation, e.g. Prime power generation in Oil&Gas industry, etc.
You may either „Accept all“ by which you agree with using functional, analytical and marketing cookies. By pressing „Revoke“ only necessary cookies shall be allowed to enable the website and applications function correctly. To revoke your consent you can do it from footer menu in Change cookie preferences section.
Here or under the section Privacy you may find more detailed information on your privacy.