Basic Training – IG200/IG500/IL3 Controls (West Bromwich)
ComAp Control Limited, c/o IPU Group, Unit 2, Cygnus Way, West Bromwich, West Midlands, B70 0XB, England
£100 per person per day
- Maximum number of attendees on each day is limited to 6 people.
- Training schedule: approximately 9am - 4pm.
- All coursework and materials will be provided by ComAp Control Ltd.
- In order to fully participate in the course, all trainees must bring a laptop PC with minimum Microsoft Windows 10 operating system (Pro or Home edition) 64 bit version installed, and the laptop must be administrator-released to enable installation of the ComAp InteliConfig software.
- In order to receive a training certificate, trainees must achieve at least 11 correct answers out of the 15-question exam. Exam papers will be logged on our system and feedback regarding a trainee’s performance may be reported back to the employer.
- 1 week prior to course commencement, please confirm in writing the full name(s) of the trainees who will be attending the course and to advise of any allergies or special dietary requirements (e.g. vegetarian, vegan) so that planned buffet lunches cater for all parties.
- Please report to Reception upon arrival and they will direct you to the training room.
- There are no PPE requirements as you will not need to enter the Workshop or Stores areas.
- Lunch is included, and there are ample parking spaces on site.
- Cost of the course does not include hotel accommodation. If any trainee(s) require hotel accommodation local to the training facility, please contact us and we will be happy to advise of available facilities.
Training will include:
Basic Training - IG200/IG500/IL3
Welcome and refreshments
Course commencement (health and safety briefing)
Install InteliConfig onto customer laptop
Hardware session (navigation of the front facia) and overview of what the buttons do
LCD screen navigation (how and where to navigate through the pages)
Controller electrical connections and wiring configurations
What is CAN 1 used for?
What is CAN 2 used for?
CAN BUS connection rules and faulty finding
Available expansion modules (how to connect / plug in)
Questions and answers session
Day 1 complete